Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cards for a Monday evening

I love making layouts and I am really not a card maker at heart, but I feel sometimes scraps are calling to be used... My hereditary frugal ways can't take buying cards that aren't very original or even very pretty. Sometimes, a card feels like a mini work of art. Here are a few recent ones:

This was made for my scrappy friend Aurélie, singer and scrapper extraordinaire, and her new daughter Eloïse. I don't get to play with a lot of pink, so this was kinda fun!

And Christmas is fast approaching, so here are a few, inspired partly by Cardmaps and Nicole Nowosad, using a lot of Jillibean Soup. 



I've been wanting to do a grid for a long time. Here it is! I saw the little 3-D Christmas tree online and think it's the cutest thing. 




Another Jillibean Soup creation, using vellum as a confetti container, and lots of sewing yet again. I just love the Maya Road paper clip tree.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment