Saturday, February 01, 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories Reveal Day!

It's reveal day at LCOM! The layout sketch is by Kimberly Figures. I was a bit overwhelmed at first as I'm used to clean cut, straight line sketches, but the snowflakes in the sketch were inspiring for a few recent photos we took while playing on the "mountain" in the court. Every year, the snowplow makes this huge mountain of snow, big enough to slide down... Fun for hours!





Here is my interpretation of the sketch. Pretty true to the initial sketch if i do say so myself...

The photos are a bit overexposed, but that's the reality of capturing a sunny winter day sometimes!




The papers are all from Echo Park and so are the stickers. The flair is from Evalicious. Don't you all love the metallic silver thread? Found it in the sewing section at Michael's. I just love the extra bling it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment