Sunday, March 23, 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories sketch #65!



It's reveal day at Let's Capture Our Memories! Sketch 65 is up on the blog today and it's a great one by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps. It's so versatile- I just love the small rectangular elements- loads of potential for decorating, adding embellies or even making a pocket style layout. I think I'll be recycling this sketch again!

This layout was almost made completely with the fall kit at Scrapbook & Cards Today! What an awesome kit. So well put together, so beautiful! Believe it or not, I'd never had a doily on a layout. 

This is a fun memory of apple picking at the local orchard in September of 2012. I managed to catch a glimpse of a moment between DS#3 and his dear Mémére as they were climbing the ladder, getting the best ones. 


Here's the fun sketch by Becky Fleck. 



Here's my layout, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating with this amazing kit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment