Saturday, April 26, 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories reveal #69!

It's reveal day at Let's Capture our Memories!! It's a bit funny how this layout is posted a little less than a year after the photos were taken. My little monkeys were checking out the new climbing structure at the play park at the campground. It was brisk weather, but they had a great time.

This week's sketch is by Kimberly Figures. As you can tell, I gave it a bit of a personal touch, adding 3 photos instead of 2, off-setting them a bit, and scrapping it bold and colourful, instead of shabby-chic... to each her own! And that's what a sketch is supposed to be all about- a starting point, a source of inspiration. I always manage to find a sketch to get my creativity going...






And here's my take on the sketch:



The papers used are all from the Echo Park collection All about a boy... I just love those bright colours! The hardware is from Tim Holtz, The corrugated stars are by Jillibean Soup... Love Studio Calico wood veneers!

No comments:

Post a Comment