Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Reveal #78 at Let's Capture Our Memories!

Well, better late than never... I wanted to post this two days ago, as I usually would have, but camping got in the way... :) and the WIFI is not super reliable, but who cares? It's BEAUTIFUL outside!!

There are so many fun activities and fun photo opportunities- there's a wonderful play park, an amazing beach, fun campfires complete with marshmallows and spider dogs, a driving range, tennis, shuffleboard, etc... I've unofficially become the family photographer and camping layouts will definitely be made in the future... Love family time!!!

This week's layout is another birthday layout, in honour of LCOM owner Isabelle's birthday... and from what I can gather, a lot of the other designers' birthdays too!

This is the sketch, made by Ana Castro. What a great designer! I just love her sketches-


And here is my take on it:



The pictures aren't great and rather dark. These are from DS#3's second birthday party. It's in December, so it's already dark outside by the time we cut the teddy bear cake, but everyone had fun all the same... I couldn't believe his precious face when he realized all the singing and candles were for him! Bravo- he was very ecstatic. 

Almost all supplies are from Imaginisce and a few stickers are by Simple Stories. I used some Tim Holtz masks for the background as well as some Laina Lamb My Favorite Things stamps. The papers here were already very busy, bright, colourful and loud, so very few embellishments were needed. The bottom right bar code stamp with the little hearts is by Lime Citron. Cute, right? As usual, there si some machine stitching for texture and interest. I also added some Maya Road twine.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you have a great scrappy week, or some great memory making is fine also... ;P











No comments:

Post a Comment