Saturday, September 06, 2014

It's that time of the week again...

It's a beautiful Saturday and the sun is up! It's gonna be a nice day to make more memories... Sketch #88 is up on the Let's Capture Our Memories blog and it's a fun one! I love 3 photo sketches... maybe I'm a bit biased by the fact that my 3 kiddos fit nicely in such sketches. Sometimes I hate to choose which one to feature, and so, headache solved!

This is a beautiful sketch by Ana Castro. It's versatile, fun, flippable, you can convert it to one or 2 photos... It's flawless! Without any further delay:




To suit my needs, I flipped it to be horizontal or landscape. 


 And here's my take:



I love beach exploring, even if sand gets everywhere. There's always be time to clean up later. Beach time is fun time... we found a new beach where it's low tide always in one section, to dig clams or make sandcastles. And then, just beyond the dune, there are waves crashing in! Another bonus is that after a short walk, you can go fishing off the pier. It's a treasured spot! This is a layout of the boys getting wet and sandy. DS#2 is a collector and his favorite finds are Hermit crabs. This was done with loads of Bo Bunny Key Lime- love the colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment