Saturday, March 28, 2015

Let's Capture Our Memories sketch 117- anything but winter...

It's still winter in our neck of the woods, although spring officially arrived a week ago... the snowbanks are still at least 4 feet high and I can barely see the top of the hedge in the backyard. Maybe this is why I've been doing warm weather layouts lately, just waiting for the sun to shine on my face and maybe peel off a few layers...

This is a fall layout made with the wonderful Simple Stories Sweater Weather. Its' warm, cute, fuzzy-knit goodness fits with any fall layout...

We had a great day at the orchard last year with my parents. It was one of the last days the orchard was open, and it was a bit of a challenge to find full trees, and DS#3 was a bit moody at first, but it all turned out rather nice at the end. We had oodles and oodles of apples. DS#1&2 helped me peel some of them afterwards.

This is the sketch, by LCOM's very own Shirley Mijares Mascarina-



And this is my take on the sketch:




Everything is Simple Stories except the stamps (Scrapbook & Cards Today, My Favorite Things and Lime Citron), and the wood veneers by Studio Calico. Thanks for looking!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment