Thursday, September 01, 2016

A trip to NYC

It that time again, time for a new reveal and sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers- sketch 298 is up on the Creative Scrappers blog and it's a fun one. I love the circle and the opportunity for multiple photos. This is a layout about a trip to NYC, fun times to see landmarks, and run in Central Park. We have been there a few times and always try to get a run in Central Park done. I love to go up to the Plaza, just to get that Home Alone vibe, or even Eloise at the Plaza... I once saw Lenny Kravitz getting out of a cab. There are just so many people and things to see. We have barely scratched the surface, and I can't wait to go back and spend a bit more time away from the conference Hubby attends, to bike ride in Brooklyn, or even visit Staten Island. We only see the statue from afar.

Here's the sketch:




and here is my take:




I used some My Mind's Eye Market Street Nob Hill collection and some wonderful flair badges from Cuts 2 Luv. I saw the NYC themed ones and just knew what layout to make.

Go check out the blog, and enter your take on the challenge for some great badges from Cuts 2 Luv!!

1 comment: