Saturday, August 15, 2015

Part 2 of catching up...

Hi everyone,

My last post was full of layouts I'd neglected to add to this list... Here are a few more- hope you like them...

These are all made for Let's Capture Our Memories DT. Go check them out for some additional inspiration!






This is a cool, versatile sketch by Nicole Nowosad- It screamed simplicity and I've had a photo just waiting for the perfect sketch since last year... 



This is DS#2 goofing off on the slide at the local orchard, after some pumpkin picking. I love this picture and have been waiting for the perfect papers too. These are Studio Calico neutrals, they just complement the photo colors... I've got a Jillibean Soup placemat and a few pieces of Becky Higgins chipboard as well as a rare Prima flower on there..




Another sketch and layout:

This one is by Lisa Rukin Swift, so full and detailed...




It just begged for the collection of selfies we've had going with the boys during vacation... We've had some good times camping, in the amusement park, at the beach...
And I just love this collection by Simple Stories. I am. I am so many things, but above all, I'm a wife and Mom to 3 wonderful boys...

With all the adult colouring books going around, I thought it would be funny/nice to actually try doodling on a layout...I rather like the effect...



 Thanks for taking a peek, your comments are appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment