Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Update!

I cannot believe how long it's actually been since I've posted some layouts here... Talk about neglect... I'll get started right away, but be warned, this may be a layout heavy post...:)

I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I have been scrapping regularly as a member of the Let's Capture Our Memories design team and I've had a few more time consuming projects on the side, but more on that later.

Here's is a layout done for Mother's Day- seems so far away... It's a lovely sketch by Shirley Mascarina. It's great for all those vertical photos we have lying around.



Here's my take on it-

I used almost every last bit of Fancy Pants Design The Good Life collection. It's just so beautiful! I may have a bit leftover for a few cards, that's it!



"Nothing pleases me more than spending time with my boys, and the fact that Grammy and Grampy are joining us more and more, that's the cherry on top of the sundae!"


Next up is reveal 124:



Another great sketch!

And here's my take on it:




I was actually "soup-spotted" on this one! Yet another collection I've decimated- Macho Nacho soup! There's barely anything left for a card...


Another layout done for LCOM is this one with Lynn Lefebvre's sketch:




And this is my interpretation, done with loads of Simple Stories I (heart) Summer! It's all about a camping trip in 2014 in NH, at a campground with a huge pirate ship in the pool! Amazingly fun!





The next one is a fall layout, made with that fabulous Sweater Weather by Simple Stories.

The sketch is by Lynn Lefebvre.



It's about a great day trip to the nearby National Park- I love getting pics of all my boys together!




Well, that's it for now, more to come soon! Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment