Thursday, April 27, 2017

Just catching up!

It's been forever!! I haven't stopped scrapping, I just took a pause from blogging as I was mostly doing Christmas cards, mini albums and finishing up some projects. Those will be the subject of another blog post. Right now, I'll be showing you some summer layouts. After a long winter, there's nothing like a summery layout to lift the spirits. I brought a winter coat to the cleaners today, so that's a great sign!

I took a look at Creative Scrapper's new April sketch- sketch 305- and just made this page then and there. I put lots of techniques on this page: watercolours, stitching, cut files, stamping, typing... These are super old pictures from 2011 as the title clearly states, but I hadn't done a Canada Day layout EVER. I kind of like how it turned out.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take:



We had gone into the city that day with 2 toddlers and the baby. The 2 older kids loved the games, bouncy castles, food merchants, musicians, etc. They were quite disappointed to leave as they were gaining quite a bit of momentum in the bouncy obstacle course. 

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning, your colours, detail and photos! Love this. Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa, This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along this month with us at Creative Scrappers! :))))

    ReplyDelete