Thursday, April 27, 2017

Summer layouts

Summer is coming!! Summer coming!!

I just can't wait! I love the bike rides, the warm weather, the occasional ice cream, the beach... pure bliss! And the photos make such great layouts!

Here are a few I created at Crop & Create this past March. I love this annual weekend as it is a chance to catch up with friends, get inspired and create some fun layouts.

Here are a few summer ones I started up at the crop, and finished at home.




This is how we sometimes motivate the kids to go bike riding... LOL!


This was made with American Crafts Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine. It was just a 6x6 paper pad, mounted on a single sheet of another collection I had. I love grids and should do this more often. The flair is Simple Stories.



This is a layout of the very same outing. I just can't resist a dirty face photo!


The papers are by Simple Stories Summer Vibe, and the flair is by Lime Citron.



This one is about the neighbour teaching the boys how to cast a fishing rod. They were practicing their new skills on the porch, hence the title: Porch Fishing.


This was made with the Simple Stories I Heart Summer collection. The flair is October afternoon, I think. 


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment