Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Guest Designer at My Creative Scrapbook!!!

A few weeks ago I was asked to be a Guest Designer at My Creative Scrapbook. Pam, the owner, puts together these amazing kits every month. In addition to being really cool kits, there is a ton of inspiration on the blog- http://mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.ca. It's an amazing place to find tutorials and examples of amazing layouts and projects.


I was assigned the main kit containing loads of papers and embellishments from Crate Paper- the Open Book collection by Maggie Holmes.

Here's an idea of how much pretty stuff you can make!




Here is what I came up with:



This is a September Photo shoot with the boys on the front steps, sitting on the wide ramp. It's getting to be quite the traditional spot for pictures. The journaling translates to "Sure our hands are full with a house full of active boys, but our house is also full of love.




These 2 pictures were taken at the Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom, after our DS#2 got a birthday cupcake and a Winnie the Pooh card from the waitress. Piglet came along and as the other 2 kiddos were all enthused at getting their picture taken with Piglet, DS#2 hid under the table, overwhelmed by either the pink, or all the activity. Lol... The initial pictures are very hazy as it's extraordinarily bright in that dining room. I just couldn't resist scrapping them, as it was a day to remember...




And this one, I think, is the most feminine layout I have ever done. Ever. It's of me and my Mom, while on a camping trip. We took a selfie by the pool, something we should do more often, so we ladies get more space in the scrapbooks. We're mostly holding the camera, right? What better way to include ourselves and ensure our little ones will remember that we were there right along with them. 




And then, I found the perfect papers to highlight this soft muted picture of DS#2 being very sweet. He is generous, gentle, kind and all around happy!

Well that is it for now-

Go check out the rest of the reveal at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Visit the the blog for cool inspiration! Interested in a kit membership? Pam has amazing kits for every taste and style! You can click here and visit My Creative Scrapbook!


There's some pretty amazing inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment