Saturday, November 01, 2014

Last sketch for the present team!!!

Well, it's the last sketch of the term for this Let's Capture Our Memories Design Team. I was part of Team A and had loads of fun with the wonderful sketches and Aurélie's great coordinating job! Can't wait to see how much fun we have next term, as again, I'm part of team A... 

This is the last sketch, and both teams have united to create some layouts and cards based on this card sketch by Ana Castro. It's great! I loved it. It's so versatile. I can see myself using it again and again!


And this is DS#3 sleeping away on the chair. He had quite the morning jumping in piles of leaves, checking out his favorites, just general good clean autumn fun! The papers are from Echo Park, For the Record 2. The mask is Tim Holtz and I was surprised at the quality of ColorBok's white ink. 


Hope you enjoy this great November day!

No comments:

Post a Comment